Pages

Sabado, Agosto 27, 2011

What do I do after I return from my TRIP?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3154/3702176604_219c75b211.jpg                                                                 
First of all, I hope your trip was worth all the hassles of securing your clearance (hehehehehe)

Anyway about the topic, here is a list of what you can do:

OPTION 1: If you posted a cash bond, just present the original Official Receipt (OR) of the DOST cash bond to DOST SEI along with photocopies of your passport with arrival markings from the Immigration Officers. Processing may take up to 10 working days before you can get the money.


OPTION 2: If you posted a SURETY BOND with GSIS, just present photocopies of your passport with arrival markings from the Immigration Officers. DOST SEI will then issue an Endorsement Letter to cancel the Surety Bond. Remember that there is a deadline for this, else the money will be forfeited. I have to check yet with my mother but I think you have 1 month allowance after your arrival.

OPTION 3: Submit a Certification of Return and POST TRAVEL REPORT

I have seen this information from a regional DOST website, and was also asked to do the same when I went on a training last year. I am not sure if the other scholars did this but I complied with this requirement last year. It says that:


"Scholars must furnish DOST-SEI a Certification of Return duly issued by your employer, a photocopy of pages in your passport that contain your picture and personal information and those stamped by the Immigration, and a copy of your travel report within a month of your arrival in the Philippines. Failure to do so will affect you future travels, cause the forfeiture of your bond or be considered as ground for a legal action against you for breach of contract."


Because of the clause in red, I submitted a very short report (1 page lang) about my training (natakot kasi...heheh). Pero di ko talaga alam kung totoo ba 'to. Ginawa ko na lang din...hehehe.


Do I need to submit them personally sa MAIN OFFICE?
My case, sa regional office ng DOST ko na lang sinubmit yung reports etc. They will then forward it sa SEI sa main office.

1 komento:

  1. hi regarding the rules upon return from a study abroad:
    i am about to graduate this june but the my university said i will be able to finish everything(papers etc) around august.

    my gsis bond expires on august 30,2012. do i need to be back in the philippines before august 30?can u suggest a range on how many days at least should i be in the philippines before my bond expires?

    i'm afraid that i will need to be in my current university(abroad) until august 25 and that might have some conflicts with my bond.

    help...

    TumugonBurahin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...