Pages

Biyernes, Agosto 26, 2011

Sample DOST Travel Clearance Request Letter

Question of the day: How do you write a DOST travel clearance request letter?
                                Can you show me a Sample DOST Travel Clearance request letter?



FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE CLUELESS, HERE IS A SAMPLE TRAVEL CLEARANCE REQUEST LETTER. I used this travel clearance request letter in the past for my official training.


****************************************************************************


17 May 2010


______________________
Director
DOST SEI
Bicutan, Taguig City, M.M.


Dear ________________:


Greetings!

 I would like to request for a temporary travel clearance for our technical training (PURPOSE) in Kuala Lumpur, Malayasia_(DESTINATION) this coming June 2-5, 2010(DURATION) We are to attend training on the use, operation, maintenance and trouble-shooting of recently acquired Sartorius Biostat Benchtop Fermenors in a Biostat training facility in Kuala Lumpur (DETAILS OF THE TRIP). I am a recipient of the DOST SEI Merit Scholarship for the year 2004 and currently employed as _____________________________ (Brief Introduction and Background of current undertakings). 

            I am assuring your good office that this travel is official and not an employment opportunity; and that I will return on the stated date to fulfill my scholarly obligations for the country.  I am hoping for your kind approval. Rest assured that I will abide by the terms and conditions of your department for the duration of the trip. Thank you very much!


Respectfully yours,


___________________
Merit Scholar Batch 2004
Contact Info:

****************************************************************************

There you have it, hope it helps:
My sample dost clearance request letter

1 komento:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...